Sunday 24 August 2014

Little boxes on the hillside

I’m singing this song

pretty much every day

kind of like my theme song these days.

Maybe not so odd, is it.

One big box

on the hillside

looking rather sad with the windows and doors all covered.

No fabulous face on the front .

It will get better, at least that’s what they keep telling me.
 
In the meantime, we’re staying right next door.
As uncomfortable and crammed and messy as it is, it’s still the most awesome place in the world every now and then:)
 
 
 

The grandboys and I are sharing a room with dozens and dozens of clothing bags, and this weekend we all had a cold. Not too much sleep, but still a grand weekend. I'm having a hard time getting them to stay still so I can take proper pictures, and never mind looking at the camera and smile at the same time. I kind of like it this way. Keeping it real.

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Nina Lise! Looks fantastic! This will be so amazing House! Can't wait to see it 'eyes open'! x Teje

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your pacience, and it paid off... you did get some lovely portraits. Made me smile.
    Your new house is coming along.and looks quite nice.
    So good to have you back in Blogland
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my how those boys have grown! Love the house. Hope we get to see more pictures as it progresses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute faces make up for the lack of vision in the house at the moment. Those two are so adorable. xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vakre 2 småbarn! Så spennende å følge med byggingen da :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This house is going to be incredible. Thanks for pics of those beautiful boys!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.