Friday 1 November 2013

Funky Fowl class in Kongsberg

Back home from my last trip, I have been spending a few lazy days recuperating from a rather hectic few months, doing absolutely nothing useful besides uploading pictures from the trip and unpacking my suitcases. It feels quite luxurious after the frenzy which is preparing for quilter’s weekends away and everything that goes with them.

Totally worth the time and effort, I’d say, as I got to spend another great weekend with a wonderful group of quilters, this time from Sølvtråden lappelag (The silver thread guild) in Kongsberg who had invited me to teach two classes last weekend.

First out was a Funky Fowl class on Saturday.






So many different colourful birds and personalities being hatched in one space.


Awesome!

5 comments:

  1. It was so much fun, having yoy over here.
    Jeg syntes det var moro de to dager.
    Takk for flott kurs
    Frederika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nina Lise! I'm happy to see your course, which I can join in my own way! Thank you again! Happy weekend! x Teje

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your class made some cute and colorful birds. Glad you are having a chance to relax some.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are delightful - would love to make myself!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.