Tuesday 21 May 2013

Scraps to you too

I have got two stacks of strings sitting right here in front of me. I signed up for Stitched in Colour's Scrap Attack (String Fever) back in early April, totally clueless regarding how spring would be like time wise. It's only a string quilt, no big deal, right??

Well, a month and a half later and with only a week to go, it's about time to get started. Solid strings from the Spring in my step quilt and recycled strings from the Whatever quilt. Hopefully a match made in heaven, possibly not.

You'll never know if you don't try, right, and it's only the top that needs to be finished.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Lots of time left! lol I am so glad it's just a top, not a completed quilt.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you are brave to sign up for all these challenges. I am so behind in my Lifebook and my Brave Girls, I will finish them likely into 2014, of course doing two shows takes up a bit of time - LOL....Have fun piecing your pieces. xox

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.