Wednesday 10 April 2013

WIS Challenge: Making fabric

The first step of my WIS (What I See, I know, silly name, I'll see If I can come up with a better one) challenge quilt (see yesterday's post) was making usable fabric from leftover strings from the Tea Towel quilt.

After two joyful hours of running strings through my machine, I have now 4 strips of fabric. One reds&oranges, one dark, one yellows, and one blues&greens.

Now onto making a label for the Christening quilt which will be handed over on Sunday at the Christening. Just need to find a good picture of grandbaby and I together first.

Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

  1. There is a mountain of fabric you are buried in somewhere I know it.....love those blue daisy's. xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cheery. Those strips will brighten up any quilt.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been playing with the same sort of thing. fun just to put one strip to the next.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.