Saturday 22 September 2012

Sew In # 13

With only 3 grown ups in the house for the weekend, I signed up for last night's Friday Night Sew In. I am happy to say I got some knitting done last night and this morning, when I was supposedly working, I pieced 7 little doll quilt tops together. Just simple strips and some scraps in delightful colours. Happy scrappy indeed.

I also finally put on the new cover for my ironing board which has been waiting forever. Now my board is new and shiny with no burned patches in sight. At least for now.

Ok, I'd better get working. Have a lovely weekend:)

5 comments:

  1. So many lovely colors!!! Have a lovely creative weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the girl colors! 7 - that's a lucky number!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh pinky prettiness....happy sewing. xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like the kind of sewing evening my girls would love for me to have. They're constantly wanting more doll blankets and clothes. Great FNSI! :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.