Friday 13 July 2012

Village of Odd

Wednesday's wool and sheers are in the process of being transformed into the Village of Odd. I brought my samples outside for taking pictures yesterday but discovered I had not cut threads or anything on several of them. I'm leaving the edges raw on most of them (for now) so my students can better understand the process.

This morning grandson and I have organized his playing area, next up is bathtime and cleaning my car. Two whole days of grandma bliss and going with the flow will provide a much needed break (sound of me exhaling).

Have a lovely weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Jeg har sett eksempel på din frodige fantasi fra andre blogger, så jeg måtte komme innom og se hva du gjör.
    Spennende med ulike material som du experimenterer med.
    Ha en fin helg. PS Jeg har lagt meg inn som fölger på blogg.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.