Monday 11 October 2010

Circle of flowers

Ok, I made it home from my trip and am still processing and sorting out all the impressions of the weekend and catching up on my family time, exercise and sleep.


This table cloth, “Circle of flowers” was finished in March and put on the no-show list waiting to be published. Here it is in the latest issue of Quiltemagasinet and (a bit creased from shipping) on my coffee table.

The flowers are from my Treasure box and this post and got a new life just in time for fall. I’m very pleased with the orange & grey experiment which suits my living room (and the season) perfectly. Figuring out how to make that quilted circle was fun; a challenge but fun.
Love projects from the Treasure box; half the work is done already!

9 comments:

  1. I love the movement the quilted circles give, like the leaves are blowing in the wind, very effective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's really beautiful! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite colors and what a wonderful design. Perfect timing for the fall weather.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love gray and those orange flowers and border just pop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful. Love the design, fabrics, and excellent quilt. This quilt is spectacular. And congratulations on being published in this magazine too. Just delightful all the way around!

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely, congrats on the publication. It makes me think of happy Fall colors. xox Corrine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic quilt for Autumn!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.