Sunday 4 October 2009

Big & Sprained

I can’t believe it! I fell in the stairs and sprained my foot! Somehow I got my left foot stuck on a step with the toes bent downwards, and tumbled down to the tiled floor. I was so shocked that all I could think of was that I’m going to miss a week of exercising (I know, I know; I can still use the sewing machine!).

So here we are, dutifully closing our little gate on top of the staircase so that grandson won’t fall down the stairs, and not giving Grandma a second thought...

6 comments:

  1. Oh Nina Lise, I hope you are on your way to a fast recovery. I can understand though...there have been several times when I'm going down the stairs so fast, I've taken 2 at a time and almost tumbled down them all. Please get lots of rest, so the healing will be quick for you.
    Take care,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you'll be up and about in no time! Take care of yourself in the meanwhile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take it easy and be good to yourself. Hope you'll be back on your feet real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that can happens all of us. I hope you soon will be okay again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear about your fall. Be sure to rest and stay off of it for awhile. I can't believe how devoted you are to exercising. I keep trying to get motivated by your diligence but can't seem to get myself to do more than think about exercise. Take care, Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  6. hope you recover quickly. take care

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.